Friday, February 26, 2010

Hannie's Family!

This session was super fun. These girls wanted to do something special for their mom, and what a treat it was for me. I think the thing that I've been enjoying the most about photography is getting to know such fun people and seeing them go from being uncomfortable for the first few shots, to totally letting their personalities shine! This is a huge post, but I loved so many of them. I hope you love them Hannie and Sisters, Thank you so much!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Julie, you did such a good job! You are so talented, I especially love the one of the kids. Thanks for doing this for us!!
    Raenie (Hannie's sister)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails