Sunday, July 18, 2010

Adorable Family!

This family is adorable, and so genuine, I just love them. I photographed their babies when they were newborn, do you remember? They are just the sweetest little babies, they were never fussy, even when you could tell that they really wanted to just go to sleep. Their parents adore these girls...and so do I! I couldn't decide which ones to post, there were so many I loved. So enjoy this extra long post. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Anna....

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Lena...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. So cute Julie! You have such a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some darling little girls and some great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie! Those little girls are WAY WAY WAY too cute! Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails