Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gorgeous Kids!

These kids are just the most gorgeous kids, I mean I think they need to be on a magazine cover or something. I loved working with them too, they were so willing to do what ever I asked them. I probably took over 1,000 photos. What a fun family! They flew in from Maryland to visit their Grandma, she wanted to do something special for them. She just adores her Grand kids, it was so cute to see. Enjoy....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. julie these are gorgeous!! I love the one with the bro kissing the sis on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie!!! You always do such a beautiful job. I wish we were still in Utah so I could have you take our pictures. I think it is really awesome that you just do a flat rate for the session and include a CD of pictures. We just had our family pictures taken and now I am struggling with deciding which ones to buy. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails