Friday, November 12, 2010

Azalea Photoshoot Part-5

This week has been ridiculous. I had SO many photos on my computer that it crashed. So I had to buy an external hard drive, (2 Terabites later, terabite, really?...haha) and move all my edited photos onto that so that my computer could handle all the programs I have with out being super slow. I'm good now, but seriously behind on blogging. I'll try and catch up. Sorry if you have been waiting to see your picts, but haven't. They will be coming. :D In the mean time, enjoy these next two hair models from Azalea Day spa and Salon. These models hair was done by Christine. The girls at Azalea are so talented....man oh man. I hope i did them justice. enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails