Sunday, March 20, 2011

Newborn Taylor!

Such a SWEET baby!! Oh my goodness, for real, this baby was such a joy to work with. Only 2 wks. old....The parents had to kick me out of their house and told me to stop...haha j/k. But, it was hard for me to leave, she was the best baby to work with. Slept like a dream. Not to mention, so adorable! I know her mom is DYING to see these, so I won't keep her in suspense any more! I hope you love them Sunee, your family is beautiful, congrats and much luck to you....Thank you!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that she stretched her foot out! So fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails