Tuesday, October 12, 2010

McArthur Family

I just love this family, their kids make me laugh they are so funny. They have such great style, I loved how their clothing choices really contrasted well with the beautiful fall background. You guys are awesome, thanks again Lisa!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

This photo cracks me up....hahaha such a cute candid!! Indictive of their lives I'm sure :D
Photobucket

She is so beautiful!
Photobucket


Photobucket

He was SUCH a HAM!! haha! What a kid,
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Lisa and Davy have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love them Julie. You are so talented. Can't wait to see them all. The candid cracks me up as that is definitely our life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails