Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sadie

This baby was 2 months old, and such a delight! She was so calm and happy and ready for her photo shoot. I was really surprised at how much variety a 2 month old can provide. They can smile and focus their eyes....and just when I thought we wouldn't get any sleeping photos she zonked out on us and we were able to capture THE CUTEST sleeping shots. She almost made me a little baby hungry....almost...almost....haha and it takes a REALLY cute baby do that for me, she did for sure. Such a doll!! Thanks Lesley!


Photobucket

SEE what i was telling you.....adorable!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


umm...yeah!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

melts my heart cute!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails