Friday, July 22, 2011

Ashley + Eric. Married!!

I just love this couple! I think I've fallen in love with them....How could you not!?!? Remember back in the day when they modeled for me? I was flattered when they asked me to photograph their wedding! Here is their special day, I was glad to have captured it! This is a huge post because I just couldn't decide on which ones to use. I loved their style and willingness to do what ever I wanted. Weddings are wonderful, I love, and I must do more!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Great job Julie!! They look fabulous!! Watch out. Weddings are addicting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures turned out so AMAZING! We LOVE LOVE LOVE them sooooo much! We loved having you at our wedding, we felt so comfortable with you there capturing our special moments. Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap julie!!! these are GORGEOUS, WAY good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails