Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clarissa + Joe. Married!

Clarissa and Joe's wedding was so fun! I was glad I was there to capture the moments that they can treasure for ever. I can't lie, doing weddings pretty much freak me out. Such a big day for all involved. After doing a few weddings in June, I have to say I really really enjoy it. I hope I can continue to do weddings and just get better and better. If you're interested in booking a wedding, contact me for pricing. Thanks to all of you for referrals and coming back for more! Here are a few snapshots from C + J's big day, congrats you guys!


Getting ready...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. what lens did you end up using most for these?? they look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails